Oversees all sales efforts for Credit Union Resources. Assists SVP with relationships with our Premier Business Alliances including CUNA Mutual Group, Vantiv, Catalyst Corporate, and others. Supervises the activities of the sales staff. Responsible for sales of Credit Union Resources products and services and enhancing the image of Credit Union Resources with current and prospective credit union clients.
• Develops action plans to assist Credit Union Resources short and long term sales strategies.
• Markets and Sells Credit Union Resources’ products and services, including making presentations to senior management and Boards of prospective credit unions clients
• Calls on prospective credit unions and explains the features of services, providing a cost benefits analysis, and justifying the competitive advantages of using Credit Union Resource Inc’s program over others.
• Builds and maintains a professional relationship with credit unions by initiating and sustaining on-going contact, follow-up and value-added service with all credit union clients.
• Provides ongoing, value-added training and assistance to credit union staff on Credit Union Resources products and services.
• Represents Credit Union Resources at tradeshows, chapter expos, conventions and business fairs.
• Responds to credit union requests, questions, and problems.
• Assists in the development of new products and services by providing feedback from credit unions on new products that need to be offered.
• Stays informed of current trends.
• Maintains accurate information and records activities on a timely basis in sales system.
• Provides information to management to properly report to the Board of Directors of Credit Union Resources.
• Develops and coordinates sales plans and promotional calendars for all marketing and sales efforts for Credit Union Resources Inc.
• Coordinate and monitor departmental and company goals and objectives for all product lines.
• Works with senior management staff on projects for Credit Union Resources, Inc.
• Participates in company management teams.
• Maintains a personal relationship with Texas and Arkansas credit union CEO’s.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• A college degree in business, sales, marketing.
• Two to five years of similar or related experience including at least two years of sales management experience
• Knowledge of credit union basics including procedures/operations.
• Must have an ability to read and understand basic financial statements and key ratios.
• Knowledge of payment systems and remote capture preferred.
Please send resumes with salary requirements to Susan Looney - email@example.com.